Thank You for a wonderful 2022 Cleveland Browns Adapted Football League Season
Email Ryan Holesko or call (440) 238-6200 ext. 245 with questions or concerns.
- All-Girls Division (Saturday morning or early afternoon)¹
- NFL Flag – Experienced players/Advanced Group NFL Flag Division is recommended for 15+ (Saturday morning or early afternoon)¹
- Wheelchair League (Tuesdays at 6pm)
- Saturday Skills & Drills – Beginner/focused on learning the game with a 1 on 1 volunteer for each player (Saturday morning or early afternoon)¹
- Weekday Skills & Drills – Beginner/focused on learning the game with a 1 on 1 volunteer for each player (Thursdays at 6pm)
All practices held at Camp Cheerful.
¹Saturday (morning and afternoon) practice schedules will be set for the entire season based on division, group size and field space.
*August 6th will be an added rainout date if more than 1 practice is canceled this season due to weather.
Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities:
If you live in Cuyahoga County you may be eligible for financial assistance from the Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities to pay for all sports programming and other programs like Camp, Therapeutic Riding and River Rock Adult Day Program here at Camp Cheerful. Click the link below for more information to get connected with CCBDD and to learn how to access these funds. CCBDD Family Supports Program Application
2022 Special Events:
Bring the Dawgs Out–PHOTOS
All-Star Game at Lutheran West–PHOTOS
Wheelchair All-Star Game–PHOTOS
Please share this page and like, follow, and post on Facebook Achievement Centers for Children – Adapted Sports to spread the word about our league to family and friends.Volunteer Information Center